WHY DEAD SEA SALT? The
Dead Sea is an age-old salt lake located between Jordan, Israel and
Palestine. It is one of the world’s saltiest bodies of water, with 34.2%
salinity. The unique mineral composition of the Dead Sea boasts of
therapeutic properties. Among these minerals are zinc, magnesium,
manganese, potassium, copper and calcium, which contribute to healthy
- Zinc fights acne and the resulting scars.
- Magnesium improves overall skin appearance by improving cellular processes.
- Manganese supports cell healing.
- Potassium moisturizes and hydrates the skin internally.
- Copper reduces skin aging by thickening and improving elasticity, and Calcium facilitates the shedding of dead skin cells.
CLEANSE, EXFOLIATE, BALANCE, SOFTEN AND DETOXIFY SKIN: With Dead Sea Salt’s uniquely high mineral composition.
Is Dead Sea Salt Different Than Epsom Salt?
The short answer is YES.
Epsom salts are not in fact salts. They are actually a mineral found in
water containing high levels of magnesium and sulfate. When
crystallized, it forms the substance we know now as Epsom salts. For the
most part, Epsom salts are used to soothe muscle aches.
Dead Sea Salt is entirely different.
The Dead Sea contains over 21 minerals, 12 of these are unique and not
found anywhere else on the planet. The concentrations of bromide,
magnesium, calcium, silica, sodium, and potassium are higher than any
natural body of salt water in the world. Dead Sea Salt is proven to
balance and maintain moisture levels, improve appearance and elasticity
of the skin, help restore pH balance, minimize pores and increase blood