Our skin is a magnet for toxins & unhealthy bacteria. It absorbs a
lot of nasty oils, dirt and sometimes poisonous particles from the air.
Over time, our skin accumulates a lot of those toxins, which results in
blackheads and a variety of annoying skin conditions, sometimes even
Dead Sea mud is a godsend for people suffering from all sorts of
challenging skin disorders. Here’s just a partial list of skin disorders
this mud can have a major effect on:
- Unclog pores and absorb excess oil
- Get rid of dead skin
To apply your mud mask to your face, use it in the same order you would with other masks.
- Remove makeup if you’re wearing any, and wash your face.
- Use clean fingers or a mask brush to apply the mud mask to your face. Focus on the areas that are most in need of purification.
- Wear the facial mask for the time recommended on the label or packaging. This is usually no more than 15 minutes.
- Rinse off the mask, and pat your skin dry.
- To finish your routine, follow up with any serum, moisturizer, oil, or SPF (if it’s daytime).
Do not use this product if you have any open wounds or blemishes.